The following “Wish List” is crafted for our Home-Life Management Center.
Please consider donations of the following items:
• Grocery, home improvement and department store gift cards
• #10 cans of unopened and unexpired vegetables
• New microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens and blenders
• Household items: new dishes, flatware, pots and pans, new vaccum
• New towels, wash cloths, dish cloths, pot holders
• New twin sheet sets, blankets, comforters, pillows etc.
• New queen sheet sets, blankets, comforters, pillows etc.
• New, unopened Family sized toiletries (including tooth brushes and hygiene supplies for women, men and children)
• Cleaning products (laundry detergent, carpet cleaning solution, dish washing liquid etc.)
• New flashlights and rechargeable/regular batteries (C, D, AA, AAA)
• New, unopened disposable diapers all sizes and pull ups
• Journals (adult and teens & pens)
• Bus passes, gas cards
• Replace worn carpet in main lobby/office corridor with quarry tile/new carpet
• Mechanical Lift & Labor to clean fixtures and replace high lobby bulbs
• Lawn care equip; (2) working weed eater; wheel barrel; garden gloves
VOLUNTEER at our Home-Life Management Center:
• External Collection Drives – Boxed lunches, dinner meals, holiday goodies and welcome kits
• Special Occasion Activities – plan and facilitate activities for our residents; needs vary based on occasion
YWCA Delaware retains the right to decline any donation that may not meet our specific needs.