Achieve your career goals! WorkAbility is a four-week career development boot camp designed to assist individuals looking for a job, promotion, or more income. This boot camp, facilitated by Monterry Luckey, CEO of Think Next MOJO Consulting, LLC., provides the tools, knowledge, and skills to help individuals secure gainful employment. Register to attend in-person or virtually to receive technical assistance and professional career coaching in the following areas:
- Strength analysis: helps participants identify and leverage all transferrable skill sets.
- Job search strategies: assists partipants with finding employment opportunities in a COVID-environment.
- Resume and branding tools: helps participants create a 21st century resume that stands out.
- Interview techniques: teaches participants how to be fully prepared for interviews.
- Networking for success: offers participants strategies for managing their digital footprint and master networking on social media.
- Secure gainful employment: teaches participants how to negotiate compensation packages and become a candidate for a promotion.
(Registrants must attend all four sessions.)
The registration fee is $59.00. Scholarships are available.
Upcoming dates will be announced soon. Be sure to visit this site frequently for updates.
Questions? Email, email@example.com