It’s time to achieve your career goals with, WorkAbility, our four-week in-person career development workshop designed to assist you with your job search and next promotion. This program provides the tools, knowledge, and skills to help individuals secure gainful employment.
Workability assists participants who are looking for technical assistance and professional career coaching in the following areas:
- Strength analysis: helps participants identify and leverage all transferrable skill sets.
- Job search strategies: assists participants with finding employment opportunities.
- Resume and branding tools: helps participants create a 21st-century resume that stands out.
- Interview techniques: teaches participants how to be fully prepared for interviews.
- Job placement for all participants: specializing in individuals with a justice background.
- Networking for success: offers strategies for managing digital footprint and mastering networking on social media.
- Secure gainful employment: teaches participants how to negotiate compensation packages and become a candidate for a promotion.
(Registrants must attend all four sessions.)
This workshop is open to all adults (ages 18 and older). Need access to a laptop or WIFI? Rent a computer and hot spot from your local library for free! Learn more about getting connected here.
Email:firstname.lastname@example.org to request to register for the next available workshop.