Join Us Online 5:30 – 8:00 PM on Tuesdays from October 18th until November 8th!
It’s time to achieve your career goals!
YWCA Delaware is partnering with Peace by Piece and Kingswood Community Center to offer WorkAbility, a four-week hybrid career development boot camp designed to assist individuals looking for a job, promotion, or more income. This boot camp provides the tools, knowledge, and skills to help individuals secure gainful employment.
WorkAbility – In Person
Tuesdays, 5:30 – 8:00 PM
Location: Kingswood Community Center
2300 Bowers St, Wilmington, DE 19802
Registration deadline: Thursday, October 13, 2022
Registration is open to participants who are looking for technical assistance and professional career coaching in the following areas:
- Strength analysis: helps participants identify and leverage all transferrable skill sets.
- Job search strategies: assists participants with finding employment opportunities in a COVID-environment.
- Resume and branding tools: helps participants create a 21st century resume that stands out.
- Interview techniques: teaches participants how to be fully prepared for interviews.
- Job placement for all participants: specializing in individuals with a justice background.
- Networking for success: offers strategies for managing their digital footprint and master networking on social media.
- Secure gainful employment: teaches participants how to negotiate compensation packages and become a candidate for a promotion.
(Registrants must attend all four sessions.)
The registration fee is $59.00. Registration is FREE for a limited time, so register today! Don’t have access to a laptop or WIFI? Rent a computer and hot spot from your local library for free! Learn more about getting connected here.
Questions? Email, email@example.com