WAND Wo(men) Achieving New Directions
DIY ENTREPRENEUR SERIES:
“Blogging for YOUR Business”
with Antionette Blake, “The Delaware Blogger”
- Seeking nitty gritty details on designing your blog?
- Needing to develop an online stage for your knowledge and expertise?
- Struggling with identifying contagious content for your blog?
August 30th, 8:30 am to 3 pm
REGISTRATION REQUIRED (NO WALK-INS)
Your investment $79 (Lunch Included)
*Scholarships are available Must Apply!
(attend this class and receive 25% off the MYB series)
Antionette Blake, CEO of ABlake Enterprises is a seasoned Social Media Marketing Manager and Branding Specialist who works with business owners and entrepreneurs on strategies that helps them to broaden their brand and expand their exposure online to help, increase and leverage their social media currency.
Seize this opportunity to develop the voice of your business, become a reliable source in your industry or create a following!
In this hands on action-taking workshop, you will learn how to:
- Design and build an engaging blog
- Create a solid framework for your blog
- Develop the Technical aspects of Blogging
- Incorporate effective strategies to boost your blog
- Broaden your audience through the 3E’s (Education/Entertainment/Expertise)