PREPARING YOU FOR THE NEW NORMAL IN A COVID-19 JOB MARKET
Workability Career Roundtable
Virtual Forum To Engage, Connect and Grow! with Monterry Luckey
(must attend all three sessions)
Starts Tuesday August 11th
thru Thursday August 13th
If You Are:
· Recently graduated!
· Currently unemployed!
· Have limited job experience!
· Uncertain about employment during Covid-19!
We Will Help You:
· Prepare a job search plan.
· Link to employment opportunities.
· Create a brand through a strengths analysis.
· Navigate through virtual/in-person interviews.
· Develop success strategies for your job search/workforce challenges.
Participants must register by August 7th
Program Facilitator: Monterry Luckey.
For more information contact Troy Farmer at email@example.com put Workability in subject line
Virtual Mind Your Business
Entrepreneur Boot Camp
with Pedro Moore
Do you need help with the following:
· Pivoting your business in a digital climate
· Seeking to develop a current or new business concept for market
· Learn tips, tools and strategies to build and sustain your business in a COVID-19 climate.
Tuesday, June 16th to July 14th
All participants must register by June 15th
5:30 PM to 8:00 PM
5 weeks, every Tuesday
Instructor Lead: Pedro Moore/Troy Farmer and (Guest Speakers).
Cost is $39.00 for 5 sessions Scholarships available, apply via email.
For more information contact Troy Farmer at firstname.lastname@example.org put MYB in subject line
VIRTUAL 21ST CENTURY JOB SEARCH BOOT CAMP
JUNE 18TH TO AUGUST 6TH (NO CLASS ON JULY 2ND)
FROM 5:30pm TO 8:00pm REGISTER BY JUNE 17TH
Are you asking yourself:
- How do I ace virtual interviews?
- I didn’t have a job before COVID-19, now what?
- How do I prepare for the “New Normal” Job Market?
- What skills will employers value the most as businesses reopen?
You Will learn how to:
- Master networking on social media!
- Create a 21st-century resume with keywords!
- Develop strategies to pivot, retool and reinvent!
- Ace Virtual Interviews and develop an online presence!
- Identify your transferable skills for a new job or position!
COST: WAS $199.00, NOW $69.00 (Scholarships available, Must Apply) REGISTER ONLINE
For more information contact TFarmer@ywcade.org put 21st Century in subject line
- One-to-One Business Counseling
- Assessment of Business Needs and Resources
- Entrepreneur Goal Development and Achievement
- Mind Your Business Small Business Boot Camp
- DIY Marketing Lab and Workshop
Career Readiness Support
- Career Sessions, Roundtables, Workshops
- One-to-One Workforce Development Support
- 21st Century Job Search Boot Camp
- Workability Workshop Series
FREE Business Consultations
The Wo(men) Achieving New Directions Program offers complimentary business development, advisory , technical and one- on-one counseling for aspiring business owners or those who are already in business. Take advantage of your FREE business consultation today, complete a brief form (see link below). A team member of the WAND program will reach out to you shortly after you complete the form.
Wo(men) Achieving New Directions Entrepreneur/Small Business and Career Readiness Curriculums
The WAND Program offers entrepreneur strategies to emerging business owners, who need “hands on” technical support and tools to position their business for success and sustainability.
Our workforce development programs provide 21st Century job search skills to those with barriers to employment, including, individuals seeking to navigate the job market, identify transferable skills and re-brand themselves for new and current employment opportunities.