PREPARING YOU FOR THE NEW NORMAL IN A COVID-19 JOB MARKET
Mind Your Business Series
Building your business through COVID-19
Six Virtual Sessions starting September 29th
A virtual Boot-camp series to help emerging and start-up businesses focus on 21st-century business development techniques. Including learning how to do a market analysis, create a plan, determine your financials, develop a brand, and operation skills to take a solid business idea to the next level.
Instructor Pedro Moore Entrepreneur, Investor and Advisor to clients, Shark Tank’s Daymond John and more!
For more information call 302-244-4060 x 216 | Email: email@example.com
$59, Scholarships available, apply via email.
21st Century Job Search
21st Century Job Search Webinar $15 October 14th (5:45 – 8:00 PM)
Learn How To:
- Manage your digital footprint
- Negotiate Compensation Packages
- Finding employment in a virtual environment
- Technology tips
21st Century Job Search Boot Camp 8 week NOW $59!
Series-begins Wednesday, October 21st, 5:30 PM to 8:30 PM
You will learn to:
- Acing Virtual Interviews!
- Identify Transferrable Skills!
- Create a 21st century resume
- Master networking on social media!
- One-to-One Business Counseling
- Assessment of Business Needs and Resources
- Entrepreneur Goal Development and Achievement
- Mind Your Business Small Business Boot Camp
- DIY Marketing Lab and Workshop
Career Readiness Support
- Career Sessions, Roundtables, Workshops
- One-to-One Workforce Development Support
- 21st Century Job Search Boot Camp
FREE Business Consultations
The Wo(men) Achieving New Directions Program offers complimentary business development, advisory , technical and one- on-one counseling for aspiring business owners or those who are already in business. Take advantage of your FREE business consultation today, complete a brief form (see link below). A team member of the WAND program will reach out to you shortly after you complete the form.
Wo(men) Achieving New Directions Entrepreneur/Small Business and Career Readiness Curriculums
The WAND Program offers entrepreneur strategies to emerging business owners, who need “hands on” technical support and tools to position their business for success and sustainability.
Our workforce development programs provide 21st Century job search skills to those with barriers to employment, including, individuals seeking to navigate the job market, identify transferable skills and re-brand themselves for new and current employment opportunities.