– The State of Delaware has made major investments in its roadways, creating a significant number of jobs in an overall challenging COVID-19 job market.
– Certified Flaggers and licensed CDL Drivers are in demand state-wide!
YWCA Delaware and DelDOT have partnered again to deliver a VIRTUAL Workforce Training to help individuals qualify for these jobs, featuring Flagger Certification and CDL Licensing for our Highway Construction Program.
If you are currently unemployed, have limited job experience, or need a new career, this training is FOR YOU!
We will help you:
- Prepare a job search plan
- Link to employment opportunities
- Navigate through workforce challenges
- Create a brand through a strengths analysis
- Navigate through virtual/in-person interviews
- Achieve Flagger Certification and/or CDL License (in person portion of training)
Virtual Information Session
Get started today by joining our next Virtual Information Sessions (required before training) to learn more:
- Wednesday, May 19th at 12 PM and 6 PM
- Thursday, May 20th at 12 PM and 6 PM
Virtual Training Program**
STARTS: Thursday, May 27th || 5:30-8:30 pm, every Thursday for 4 weeks. All other program details provided during the Virtual Information Sessions.
**Please Note: Attending one Virtual Information Session is required to participate in the Workforce Training, Flagger and CDL Program
*Tentative Date – Subject to Change based on Registrations