WorkAbility – Free Career Counseling
2300 Bowers St
YWCA Delaware in partnership with Kingswood Community Center, offers WorkAbility, a four-week in-person career development boot camp designed to assist individuals looking for a job, promotion, or more income. This boot camp provides the tools, knowledge, and skills to help individuals secure gainful employment.
Registration is open to participants who are looking for technical assistance and professional career coaching in the following areas:
- Strength analysis: helps participants identify and leverage all transferrable skill sets.
- Job search strategies: assists participants with finding employment opportunities.
- Resume and branding tools: helps participants create a 21st-century resume that stands out.
- Interview techniques: teaches participants how to be fully prepared for interviews.
- Job placement for all participants: specializing in individuals with a justice background.
- Networking for success: offers strategies for managing digital footprint and mastering networking on social media.
- Secure gainful employment: teaches participants how to negotiate compensation packages and become a candidate for a promotion.
(Registrants must attend all four sessions.)
The registration fee is $59.00. Registration is FREE for a limited time, so register today!
Free childcare services during WorkAbility attendance is available. Please call 302-764-9022 to learn more.
Need access to a laptop or WIFI? Rent a computer and hot spot from your local library for free! Learn more about getting connected here.
REGISTration linkDOWNLOAD FLYER
Questions? Email, email@example.com