This is a dynamic program that moves us from talk to meaningful action. You’ve had conversations about racism before, but this program dives into the real issues and root causes, and evolves into action that directly addresses systemic and institutional racism. Now more than ever, we need to listen to each other, break down the walls between us, and channel our emotions into meaningful action for sustainable change. The program includes six (6) weekly group discussions among 8-12 individuals, guided by trained facilitators, focusing on race, racism and putting solutions for ending racism into action.
Join New Sessions Coming Soon
Sign up here to be contacted when registration starts.
FUTURE SESSION INTEREST FORM
Host a Session
If your organization would like to host a session, we can provide facilitators* for the day/time you need for your participants. Please contact Becca Cotto at email@example.com.
*fees apply with this option
Scheduled dates for the next round of DTA sponsored by the Southern Delaware Alliance for Racial Justice. The groups will begin the week of February 22. The next groups are scheduled as follows:
- Wednesdays – 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM beginning February 24th, 2021 | Facilitators: Joe Lawson & Sharon Bernstein
- Wednesdays – 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM beginning February 24th, 2021 | Facilitators: Lori Yadin & Marene Saunders
- Thursdays – 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM beginning February 25th, 2021 | Facilitators: Calvin Jackson & Marene Nicole Truitt
– While we do our best to fill each session there may be a session that does not have enough participants to meet. If this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible to allow you the option of choosing an alternative session.
– Those needing accessibility or requesting an accommodation to access program services please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Requests should be made at least two weeks in advance.