The following "Wish List" is crafted for our Home-Life Management Center.
Please consider donations of the following items:
• Grocery, home improvement and department store gift cards
• #10 cans of vegetables
• New microwaves, toasters, toaster ovens and blenders
• Household items: new dishes, flatware, pots and pans
• New towels, wash cloths, dish cloths, pot holders
• New twin sheet sets, blankets, comforters, pillows etc.
• New queen sheet sets, blankets, comforters, pillows etc.
• Family sized toiletries (including tooth brushes, and women's personal hygiene)
• Cleaning products (laundry detergent, carpet cleaning solution, dish washing liquid etc.)
• New flashlights and rechargeable/regular batteries (C, D, AA, AAA)
• Disposable diapers all sizes and pull ups
• Journals (adult and teens & pens)
• Bus passes, gas cards
• Replace worn carpet in main lobby/office corridor with
quarry tile/new carpet
• Mechanical Lift & Labor to clean fixtures and
replace high lobby bulbs
• Lawn care equip; (2) working weed eater; weed control chemicals; wheel barrel
VOLUNTEER at our Home-Life Management Center:
• External Collection Drives – Boxed lunches, dinner meals, holiday goodies and welcome kits
• Special Occasion Activities – plan and facilitate activities for our residents; needs vary based on occasion
To arrange a donation or discuss volunteer opportunities, please contact us at 302.655.0039 or email@example.com
YWCA Delaware retains the right to decline any donation that may not meet our specific needs.