Due to the Department of Housing and Urban Development's (HUD) policy shifts, YWCA Delaware's Home Life Management Center, one of the largest housing programs in Delaware serving homeless families with kids, is in danger of losing HUD funding! Learn how you can help YWCA Delaware continue to offer transitional housing and support services for homeless families here: I've Got the YWCA's Back!
If you are homeless or are at imminent risk of becoming homeless, please call Delaware's Centralized Intake by dialing 2-1-1.
Home Life Management Center is an innovative residential program designed for emergency and transitional housing. Our program provides a spectrum of supportive services in a safe and stable environment for women and men with children and two-parent families who find themselves destitute. These services are designed to teach valuable life skills and assist the families to become gainfully employed, permanently housed and completely self sufficient.
- Case Management: Residents work intensively with Case Managers to assess their housing and support service needs to determine referral support and chart a course to achieve specific goals.
- Life Skills Workshops: Parenting, Money Management, Anger & Conflict Management, Self-Esteem, Substance Abuse Prevention and Health & Wellness
- Custodial Training: Offers hands-on instructional experience in household cleaning principles, grounds keeping and minor property maintenance and repair.
- Culinary Training: Teaches how to efficiently function and operate equipment in a commercial-grade kitchen along with nutritional training, meal planning, food shopping and meal preparation.
- Domestic Violence Case Management: Survivors of domestic violence receive safety education, individual and group counseling and matched savings programs to help break the cycle of violence.
For more information about Home Life Management Center or our services,
please call 302.658.7110 or email email@example.com.