If you are homeless or are at imminent risk of becoming homeless, please call Delaware's Centralized Intake by dialing 2-1-1.
Home-Life Management Center is an innovative residential program designed for emergency and transitional housing. Our program provides a spectrum of supportive services in a safe and stable environment for women and men with children and two-parent families who find themselves destitute. These services are designed to teach valuable life skills and assist the families to become gainfully employed, permanently housed and completely self sufficient.
- Case Management: Residents work intensively with Case Managers to assess their housing and support service needs to determine referral support and chart a course to achieve specific goals.
- Life Skills Workshops: Parenting, Money Management, Anger & Conflict Management, Self-Esteem, Substance Abuse Prevention and Health & Wellness
- Custodial Training: Offers hands-on instructional experience in household cleaning principles, grounds keeping and minor property maintenance and repair.
- Culinary Training: Teaches how to efficiently function and operate equipment in a commercial-grade kitchen along with nutritional training, meal planning, food shopping and meal preparation.
- Domestic Violence Case Management: Survivors of domestic violence receive safety education, individual and group counseling and matched savings programs to help break the cycle of violence.
For more information about Home-Life Management Center or our services,
please call 302.658.7110 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.