|April is Sexual Assault Awareness Month!|
Sexual assault prevention requires many voices and many roles, but prevention is possible!
Sexual assualt prevention requires many voices and roles, but prevention is possible!
We all can make a difference. Here's how:
- Intervene to stop concerning behavior
- Speak up when you hear rape jokes or harmful comments
- Believe and support survivors
- Create prevention policies at your workplace or school
- Support #SAAM by adding a badge to your social media profile picture
- Email legislators to gain support for prevention and services
- Volunteer as a SARA with YWCA Delaware's Sexual Assault Response Center